Biotin 5000 mcg
• Important for hair, skin and nail health
• Essential nutrient for carbohydrate metabolism
• Required for synthesis of fatty acids
• Helps to maintain a healthy nervous system
• Assists in converting food to energy
• Involved in transformation of amino acids into protein
• Contributes to health of sex glands and sweat glands
• Promotes normal cell growth
Biotin is a member of the B complex family, and it is not actually a vitamin; it is a coenzyme that works with vitamins. Produced naturally in small amounts by the intestines, Biotin was previously known as Vitamin H. Biotin gets its name from the Greek word bios, which means “life” and was first isolated in 1936. It is necessary for the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and protein. As a coenzyme, it is utilized by every cell in the body and is involved in energy metabolism and is essential for cell growth and replication. It plays a role in enabling the body to use glucose, thus, Biotin is helpful in maintaining a steady blood sugar level. It helps form and maintain chemical structures in keratin, the major protein found in hair and nails. As a result, it is found in many cosmetic products.
Compelling Reasons To Use This Product:
• Energy and Weight Loss: Biotin helps the body better use food for energy; it may increase energy levels and, by making the digestive process more efficient, biotin may help people lose weight. This makes biotin an ideal supplement if you are looking to have more energy and lose weight.
• Hair and Nails: Biotin supplements may improve thin, splitting, or brittle toe and fingernails as well as hair health and has been used to combat alopecia (partial or complete loss of hair) in both children and adults.
• Skin: Biotin may improve skin health and the symptoms of disorders like dermatitis or eczema. It may provide additional support to your current skin treatment program.
|Dimensions||2 × 3.5 cm|
There are no reviews yet.