Use Coupon Code: Lucky20 for 20% off.
Try these immune booster tips to stay healthy!
- Vitamin C is thought to increase the production of white blood cells.
Orange, Lemon, and Grapefruit for your fruits
- Add garlic to your meals. Garlic is one of the most powerful anti-viral foods around.
- Spinach! lightly cooking enhances its vitamin A and allows other nutrients to be released from oxalic acid. Vitamin A helps boost the immune system.
- Ginger- Try some ginger tea in the morning. It’s believed that ginger helps to break down the accumulation of toxins in our organs due to its warming effects.
- Get some sunshine! Vitamin D can modulate the innate and adaptive immune responses and a vitamin D deficiency is associated with increased autoimmunity as well as increased susceptibility to infection.