Although beet juice is not commonly found on restaurant menus, it’s fast becoming a beverage that should be part of our daily menus. Beets are a dynamic little plant stuffed with nutrients.
Beet juice has a number of benefits and can boost your energy levels. full of antioxidants, vitamin C, folate, potassium, and fiber.
I’m not a huge fan as I feel it has an “earthy” flavor, but I have found a number of ways to add it into my daily diet, which I write about – Read Post.
Beet Juice: one little thing you can do to make a difference!
First let’s cover the why we should drink it every day:
Beetroot juice is one of the richest dietary sources of antioxidants and naturally occurring nitrates. It also:
• Detoxes the liver – our main fat burning organ
• Boosts the immune system
• Boosts our energy levels
• Increases brain blood flow
• Fights inflammation
• Helps to cleans out our colon
• Improves our blood flow
• Lowers our blood pressure
• Gives you healthy and glowing skin
• Wage war against cancer cell growth, especially colon, pancreatic, breast and prostate cancer
• Balances oxygen use and increase stamina while working out
That that you know why, here’s how: Read Post.