The ultimate comfort food that is easy to make, low carb, and delicious.
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Bake!
- 1 Tbsp ghee, butter, or healthy oil
- 2.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp chicken broth
- 2 cups broccoli pieces, steamed (or 12oz bag frozen)
- 1 cup (+/-) Homemade Dairy-Free Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup pepper jack cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
Place ghee/butter/oil in an oven-safe skillet on medium heat. Season sliced chicken with salt & pepper then place in the skillet. Cook, stirring often until the chicken is no longer pink. Add Alfredo sauce and stir until blended.
Place the mixture in a oven-safe pan and mix in the lightly steamed broccoli and cheese.
Bake at 325 until the cheese is melted. You can also add extra cheese on the top and broil it for 1-2 minutes. Extra YUM