Super Simple Low Carb Keto Tomato Cucumber Salad
The farmer’s markets are overflowing with juicy garden fresh veggies, so I made a big bowl of cucumber tomato salad. So simple, refreshing and very tasty!
This salad is perfect for a casual dinner or feeding a crowd at a party.
Tomato Cucumber Salad
- 5 large tomatoes quartered
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 large red onion, sliced
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt +
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sweetener of choice (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs of choice – oregano, basil, dill, parsley, Italian blend, etc.
Place salad ingredients in a bowl. Mix the dressing ingredients in a container and shake to blend. Pour over salad ingredients and blend.
Leave a Comment