Charge Up Your Cells With CoQ10
You wouldn’t expect your car to run without gas, right? Well, sometimes, we need to give our bodies a boost – even at the cellular level.
Coenzyme Q10 is a vitamin like substance found in all tissues and cells in the body. It is also known as ubiquinone because it is omnipresent or ubiquitous throughout. CoQ10 is a catalyst for food metabolism which means it helps your body make use of the food you eat by converting it into energy. It plays a role in most major body systems and an adequate supply will allow our bodies to function more efficiently.
Our bodies have the ability to produce CoQ10, but, with age, our production levels typically diminish. Some studies suggest that after a person’s twenties, their levels may fall below optimum.
Some dietary sources of CoQ10 are: oily fish (such as salmon and tuna), whole grains, and organ meats (like liver).
Eating a healthy diet and supplementing with the recommended dosage of CoQ10 may:
- Produce more energy at the cellular level
- Protect from cell free radicals as an antioxidant – preventing cellular damage
- Maintain blood pressure levels by improving circulation
- Increase heart health and strengthen cardiovascular system
- Reduce the signs of normal aging by increasing tissue oxygenation – healthier skin
- Support the immune system
- May encourage healthy levels of insulin production
- Prevent migraine headaches in those deficient in CoQ10
- Fight obesity by boosting metabolism which will help meet and maintain healthy weight
Some signs of CoQ10 deficiency are:
- Chronic fatigue – muscle weakness and sleep disturbances
- High cholesterol
- Heart conditions
- Gum disease
- Migraine headaches
Fuel your body at the cellular level by supplementing with coenzyme Q10!
For more information on this valuable energy producing supplement including suggested dosage or to order yours, CLICK HERE
Leave a Comment