Need a quick and easy dinner idea? Make sheet pan chicken!
Sheet Pan Chicken & Vegetables
- Chicken breasts or tenders, cubed or sliced
- Vegetables of choice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (+/- to taste)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt (+/- to taste)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground pepper (+/- to taste)
Toss everything in oil and place on a baking tray. Sprinkle with seasonings, then roast at 400 for 15 minutes. (If using chicken breasts instead of cubed or tenders, roast for 10 minutes before adding vegetables.)
Add vegetables to the pan and roast for 15 to 20 more minutes, until chicken is cooked through. DIG IN!