In this series I am discussing Alternative Correction Days for the hCG diet. It is important to note that Dr. Simeons recommendation that the correction day be done the day you have more than a +2 pound gain during the Phase 3 stabilization period.
Nut day is a different method that has shown a successful 1-2 lb loss. The nuts must be eaten raw and choose nuts with the highest fat content.
An ex-patient should never gain more than two pounds without immediately correcting this, but it is equally undesirable that more than two lbs. be lost after treatment, because a greater loss is always achieved at the expense of normal fat. Any normal fat that is lost is invariably regained as soon as more food is taken, and it often happens that this rebound overshoots the upper two lbs. limit. Pounds and Inches
Concentrate on staying at 2500 calories for the day. You can mix any variation. Try eating some every hour as this will be quite satisfying. There is the added laxative benefit as well.
Try this recipe sweetened cinnamon pecans.
Stir fry pecans with butter and cinnamon.
Take 1 ounce of Pecans and mix with butter. Stir Fry in the pan and sprinkle with Stevia and cinnamon. This is a very tasty treat.
- Macadamia 1 ounce 200 calories
- Pecans 1 ounce 189 calories
- Walnuts 1 ounce 182 calories
- Brazilian Nuts 1 ounce 186 calories
- Hazel Nuts 1 ounce 179 calories
- Pine Nuts 1 ounce 179 calories
- Pistachios 1 ounce 164 calories
- Almonds 1 ounce 167 calories
- Peanuts 1 ounce 161 calories
- Cashews 1 ounce 163 calories